Color Collective: 10 Links to News & Hues, Vol. 7
Your weekly links are here! Thinking of redecorating or just love home decor? You'll enjoy this list dedicated to colorful living at home!
- Tennis superstar, Serena Williams' home in Florida gives color a chance to blossom and shine. (Architectural Digest)
- These water-based interior paints are formulated without the toxic carbon-based solvents. The company was founded by an interior designer that has a unique try-before-you-buy process plus color palettes that are dreamy.
- I believe a stunning, strategically placed floor covering can change the dynamic of a room faster than any other design element. (The Color Lab Blog)
- You may not immediately think of your kitchen as one of the first rooms in your home that needs an uplift but some of these kitchen ideas may have you rethinking color as vibe changer. (Real Homes)
- This glass as fine art gives the everyday flower vase new and luxurious meaning.
- Just in time for Spring lunches and brunches, these tableware accessories will make your place settings warm, light and airy. (The MET Store)
- This stylish couch comes in more than 30 colors which makes it almost impossible to not find a shade you love for any room in your home. (Apt2B)
- It's not lost on me that this talented 9-year old wallpaper designer and I share a first name, albeit spelled a little differently. (House Beautiful)
- Sconces have never been a home decor/design element that I felt particularly moved by until I saw these bejeweled beauties.
- This is a magical house. (Elle Decor)
Until next time, may your life be filled with love and color!
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!