Color Collective: 10 Links to News & Hues - Vol. 1
Images (top left, clockwise): Santa Elena Canyon, Big Bend National Park, Texas, 2020 by David Benjamin Sherry, Orange Handbags, Spooky Blooms from Bia Blooms, Healthy, Colorful Smoothies
- The renowned US edition of the annual art exhibition, Art Basel Miami Beach, concluded last Sunday. In the age of Covid, the online viewing rooms were a welcome sign that creativity will never be thwarted.
- 'Orange' you excited about the holidays? This color in a handbag is the perfect accessory gift with a built in uplift! (Amazon)
- Recipe of the Week: My Energy Blast Smoothie will give the boost you need to not only stay healthy but to level up your daily vitality.
- Throwing it back to tie-dye with these comfy crew neck sweatshirts. (Champion)
- DIY Color: The Art of Gift Wrap - Recyclable Edition (nytimes.com)
- Florists are the world's greatest purveyors of color, IMHO. One of my favorites is the LA-based, uber talented @biablooms. When you're in need of some 'happy', stop by her Instagram page.
- And speaking of all things floral, the botanical design competition, Full Bloom on HBO Max is fabulous and totally binge-worthy.
- Can I just say that this color mixing game is so soothing that it's the one rabbit hole you won't mind going down? (Apple)
- This gorgeous book was created to help children explore color and its relationship to art from ancient times to present. (The MET Store)
- We're about to say 'so long' to Pantone's Color of the Year 2020 but I would be remiss if I didn't give a fitting farewell to deep, rich Classic Blue this Holiday season.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!