Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a fashion-loving individual to support our CEO/Creative Director. Your role is to be resourceful, a good problem solver and impeccably organized.
If you are an administrative professional with an interest in working in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment AND you have the flexibility to work a varying daytime and evening schedule Monday - Saturday for up to 28 hours per week, we would like to talk to you.
- Performs administrative duties for the CEO/Creative Director including answering emails and managing calendars.
- Preparing reports and financial data.
- Maintenance of social media platform and event marketing projects including the creation of content;
- Answers client inquiries and provide top notch customer service at all times.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Must have superior planning, time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, customers and vendors.
- Have tremendous flexibility and project coordination/leadership experience.
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- A passion for fashion and accessories.
*This opportunity is based in our headquarters in South Orange, NJ. It will include hourly pay plus bonus based on performance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, click here to apply. We will only contact those we select for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion.