Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a fashion-loving individual to support our CEO/Creative Director. Your role is to be resourceful, a good problem solver and impeccably organized.
If you are an administrative professional with an interest in working in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment, we would like to talk to you.
- Performs administrative duties for the CEO/Creative Director including screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements;
- Preparing reports and financial data in conjunction with the CFO/Business Manager;
- Trains and supervises other support staff;
- Provides top notch customer service at all times.
- Must have superior planning, time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, customers and vendors.
- Has tremendous flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience.
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
*This can be a virtual opportunity or based in our headquarters in South Orange, NJ. It will include hourly pay plus bonus based on performance. A commitment of up to 28 working hours per week is required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume with salary requirements to careers@JulReDesigns.com with the EA-VSO in the Subject section. We will only contact those we select for interviews.