Social Media Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through our social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to talk to you.
What does a Social Media Manager do?
As the JulRe Designs Social Media Manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
*This is a virtual opportunity with hourly pay. A commitment of up to 20 working hours per week is required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume to careers@JulReDesigns.com with the SMM-V in the Subject section. We will only contact those we are interested in interviewing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion.