Social Media Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Our fun, talented team is dedicated to providing our customers with exquisite, handcrafted jewelry, conscientious color commentary and lifestyle advice along with IMPECCABLE customer service. We each live a color-filled life and pride ourselves on our collective passion for beautiful design, community and service. Our headquarters and design studio are conveniently located in quaint South Orange, NJ. We appreciate the vibrant energy of the New York City area as it serves as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Manager to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through our social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to talk to you.
What does a Social Media Marketing Manager do?
As the JulRe Designs Social Media Marketing Manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule strategy, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout and design
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Manage all aspects of visual content production, including photo shoots, live presentations, etc.
- Create and manage budgets for all social media activities by working closely with internal stakeholders
- Work with strategic partnerships and retail operations teams to integrate social media with all marketing
- Hire freelance staff such as photographers, hair stylists and makeup artists for visual content projects as needed.
- Manage a Social Media Assistant
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) using strong visual design and copywriting skills
- Experience with current e-commerce marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- A passion for data and analytics
- Ability to travel as required, up to 40%
*This is a full-time opportunity with at least 2 days per week working in our South Orange, NJ Studio.
What We Offer
- A competitive annual salary plus performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, complete our employment application and upload your resume with cover letter for consideration. We will only contact those we are interested in interviewing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion.