It's a new year and I have 10 fresh and colorful discoveries for you! Read on for this week's links!
- During a time when we could all use a little sweetness comes a dessert for a worthy, worldly cause. (DesignTaxi)
- It's refresh season! Ready to re-energize your home without breaking the bank? These floor coverings in vibrant colors that pop may do the trick! (The Color Lab Blog)
- Scarves as neck accessories are still a thing but tying them in fashionable ways is tricky. I found these tutorials and the beautiful, color-rich scarves quite fascinating. (MaiTai Collection)
- This eyeshadow palette in a collectible, limited edition case is almost too gorgeous to use. (The Met Store)
- I adore this photographer's expansive vision and his cunning way of capturing color. (Artspace) His Instagram page is a captivating moodboard.
- Customization comes to t-shirts and I, for one am glad I no longer have to deal with the dreaded "too tight across the bust" issue. (Amazon)
- Once travel is safer, this magical, color-filled bucket list city will be one of the first places I visit. (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Attention all amateur gemologists: These delightful gemstone oracle cards are not only picture-perfect, they're inspirational and uplifting. (Amazon)
- It's funny how comedy defies logic sometimes. (Bored Panda)
- Pantone, the global color authorities, gifted us with a Color of the Year 2021 duo - Illuminating, a brilliant, happy hormone-inducing yellow and Ultimate Gray, a mellow, grounded tone.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!