Why is custom jewelry worth the wait?
Juliet, Designer/Founder & Creative Director
"I am so happy I worked with Juliet for my wedding jewelry. She listened to my wishes and was honest with me about why another way may be better. She was right! The 3 weeks that the project took seemed like minutes. I got so many compliments on my necklace and earring set." - Adalia H.
How our Custom Jewelry Design Service Works: A Timeline
- Customer completes the Custom Jewelry Inquiry Form. By filling out the form, you provide Juliet with the initial details and ideas to create your custom piece. There is no need to stress about your answers. It is simply the first, yet essential, step in the custom process for Juliet to get to know you a little better. The entire process is meant to be fun, creative and pain-free!
- Customer receives an email response within 2-3 business days that will include a link to schedule a video or phone consultation with Juliet.
- At the conclusion of the design consultation, the Customer agrees or declines to proceed.
- Designer creates a design proposal which includes 2-3 concepts and in some cases, a prototype plus pricing which is sent to the Customer via email with 7-10 business days.
- Customer selects and agrees to a design concept.
- Completion date is agreed upon between customer and designer.
- Deposit of 65% per piece of jewelry is paid by customer.
- Design and production work begins after payment of deposit.
- For redesigned jewelry, design work begins after the original item is received (sent by customer).
- Design is completed and customer is sent images of the item(s) for final approval.
- Items are shipped to customer free of charge and received on or before agreed upon completion date.
Custom Order Fulfillment
Your custom order will typically take 3-4 weeks to complete. The turnaround time depends on the quantity and complexity of the jewelry and/or if any materials must be special ordered. Please keep in mind that each piece of jewelry is custom made to order by hand, so the length of completion time is also dependent on the volume of orders.
During busy holiday seasons (October-December and February-June), custom designs may take as long as 6-8 weeks to complete, so please order early during these months to ensure you will receive your items within the timeframe you desire.
Custom Jewelry Prices
The prices for custom jewelry are as unique as the designs and are subjective to the complexity of the design, cost of the materials and number of hours required to complete. As a rough guideline, custom jewelry prices begin at around $200.00.
Made to Order Jewelry
We can sometimes recreate jewelry from past collections. You can purchase many made to order items directly from our website. If you have seen an item featured on our social media pages that you would like to purchase, contact us for details.
Due to the fluctuating availability of gemstones and hardware, the finished product may vary slightly from the item depicted.
PLEASE NOTE: Custom and made to order jewelry cannot be returned or exchanged. Complimentary repair service is available for one (1) year after purchase.
For more information, email us or call (215) 874-7153.