Color Craze Holiday Gift Guide: Raspberry Sorbet and Purple Rose
Because color is so much a part of my life, I tend to do a lot of things in groupings based on color combinations that strike me as unusual, energetic, peaceful or powerful. My mood guides me and I see everything in shades and hues and palette possibilities. Shopping for gifts is one activity that I sometimes do in color duos, trios or families. Call it quirky, but since I'm far from a traditionalist when it comes to color, it's much more fun for me to connect to a palette I adore and search for gifts in those colors for the people I love and care for. I do take their likes and desires into consideration so as you can imagine, shopping this way can also be very challenging and time-consuming. I'll bet you're saying "I won't be doing this. The last thing I need is more things to take up my limited time during the Holiday season!" I get it. Well, I've done the shopping for you! Over the next few weeks, I will be presenting my Color Craze Holiday Gift Guide Series! I've selected colors that I hope you and your giftees will like as much as I do and I've hunted down gifts for everyone on your list!
I've started the series off with a Gift Guide in 2 major colors that I've been coveting all season. I selected Raspberry Sorbet as part of my Fall/Winter 2019 Color Trends Report because it's a cool, but keenly unreserved pink that everyone can wear. Purple Rose was a strong finalist for the report because it's a shade that is on-trend now and a color that I find very versatile. For your home or wardrobe, it's a nice touch of classic sophistication.
I hope you love the products I recommend! While this blog post was not sponsored, it may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Have some colorful fun and shop my top 10 gifts in Raspberry Sorbet and Purple Rose on the Gift Guide below:
1. For the Vegan with a Sweet Tooth: POPETTE OF PENDULUM Assorted Fruit Lollipops
2. For the Fearless Fashion Femme Fatale: AMALFI BY RANGONI Patrizio Slingback Pump
3. For the World Wide Traveler: SAMSONITE Wheeled Underseater Luggage
4. For the Home Cook Extraordinaire: LE CREUSET 4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Covered Baking Dish
5. For the Busy Bather: philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Ultra Rich 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath
6. For the New Mom Influencer: NOOK SLEEP SYSTEMS Niche Feeding Pillow
7. For the Stylish Student: TUMI Varek Hudson Backpack
8. For the Color Conscious Man: TED BAKER LONDON Jay Trim Fit Plaid Wool Sport Coat
9. For the Kid with Everything: HUNTER First Classic Kids Waterproof Rain Boot
10. For the Super Safe Skier: SMITH Vantage Snow Helmet with MIPS
Until next time, live a color-filled life!