Links! Links! Here are your weekly LINKS!
- In need of an unconventional sports drink? This article says we may need to look at red wine in a whole new light. (Food & Wine)
- This advertising campaign made me....nervous. And a little squeamish. (DesignTaxi)
- No matter what COVID restrictions your state is lifting or how you feel about wearing a mask, you should read this. (Well+Good)
- Finally! This Spring handbag in joyful colors that I've been coveting is ON SALE!
- Spring DIY Project: Making these colorful planters is on my "to conquer" list. (A Beautiful Mess)
- This looks to be a fascinating discussion on fashion, sustainability and philanthropy. (TheMET)
- I love cotton sweaters for transitioning into warmer weather and this one comes in lively ombré tones.
- A good read on what we really need as a country to decrease the number of issues that separate us. (Scientific American)
- Can we talk about this Jennifer Hudson cover of a legendary R&B hit? (Rolling Stone)
- I'm in an invigorating, energizing new Color Mood at The Color Lab Shop!
Until next week, may your life be filled with COLOR!
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!