Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a fashion-loving individual to assist with the planning and presentation of our Private Trunk Shows, charity fundraisers and other events in our Pop Up Store in the Los Angeles, CA area.
- Manage and maintain accurate event calendar and communicate event details with the store team and corporate office
- Measure and report results of all in-store and outside events to determine revenue and brand building success
- Work closely with Pop Up Store Manager and Administrative Director to ensure smooth operation between event and selling teams
- Participate in weekly store meetings
- Must have superior planning, time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Exceptional verbal communication and public speaking skills, as well as strong and concise writing skills.
- Ability to handle a flexible work schedule which may include weekends and evenings as necessitated by the event schedule.
- A local community member with established contacts preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
This opportunity is located in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles, CA.
60% discount on select items
*A commitment to a varying work schedule of up to 20 hours per week from September 2017 – January 2018 is required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume with salary requirements to careers@JulReDesigns.com with the EC-LA in the Subject section. We will only contact those we select for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion.