Your colorful links for this week are below:
- Miss Broadway? These streaming theatrical celebrations in honor of Black History Month should not be missed. (TheatreMania)
- This may be the perfect date night movie. (Vulture)
- My home color consulting clients are overwhelmingly loving this soothing color for their renovations. (Benjamin Moore)
- Last Summer, I got the bright idea to experiment with spirits, mixers and garnishes. My spin on a traditional Valentine's Day cocktail is certainly timely. (The Color Lab Blog)
- As if the color selection for these bed sheets wasn't enough, they are the softest I've ever owned that don't squeeze the life out of your wallet. (Amazon)
- I love these fun reading glasses in a retro shape. And they come with matching cases! (Amazon)
- What the legendary actress, Cicely Tyson (who passed away last month) had to say in this Master Class back in 2014 about ending racism is poignant. (Oprah.com)
- Here's some funny with James Corden (host of The Late, Late Show on CBS) and singer The Weeknd from the Super Bowl. (YouTube)
- Celebrate love with this classic book of poetry and passion. (Amazon)
Wishing you and yours a Happy Valentine's Day! Until next time, live life in love and color!
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!