Any opportunity to show the people I love how much I care about them I'm down for. I don't need to have a special day set aside for that. I try to show how much they mean to me as much as possible. The history of Valentine's Day is a mysterious one, filled with lots of lore and a few saddening events but the traditional celebration has become a day of honoring friendship and romance.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Since the giving of gifts on February 14th is an extra special way to show your loved one you care I thought I'd put together some extra special clean beauty and grooming ideas that will not only show how much you are thinking of them but are also good-for-you items because they are vegan and formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates or any other ingredients you might not want.
Shop my Clean Beauty & Grooming Gift Guide below!
1. HERMETICA PARIS Multilotus Eau de Parfum - a floral favorite!
2. ART OF TEA Happy Tea - has such a joyous flavor!
3. GEM LUXE BEAUTY Rose Quartz Luxe Body Oil - so moisturizing! it's my own formula!
4. VERTLY Floral CBD Bath Salts - makes soaking in the tub dreamy!
5. ATELIER COLOGNE Clementine California Soap - my go-to citrus scent!
6. BEN SHERMAN Noak Hill Collection Vegan Leather Travel Kit - excellent quality!
7. BRICKELL MEN'S Daily Advanced Face Care Routine II - the men in my life love this brand!
8. CLEAN FRAGRANCE Classic Cool Cotton Spray - so fresh, I wear it too!
9. GEM LUXE MEN Bodacious Beard Kit - almost every bearded man I know loves this set!
10. SOLO NOIR All Natural Facial Kit - another skincare brand the men I know give a thumbs up!
Until next time, here's to living your most color-filled life!