I missed posting your links last week but I'm trying to make up for it with this week's really special ones. Enjoy!
- Which major fashion brand do you think is at the forefront of using plant-based materials for some of its products? The answer may surprise you. (DesignTaxi)
- These exercises DO help strengthen your core and if a flatter tummy is a side benefit, I'll take it! (Prime Women)
- Here's fresh green jewelry to wear yourself or to give in honor of Spring! (JulRe Designs Studio)
- DIY Project: These gorgeous Paper Flowers are so simple to make for a Mother's Day brunch place setting.
- Museums have started to reopen. Hooray! This artist's inspiring and colorful outdoor exhibit is one of the many I'm looking forward to seeing. (MOMA)
- I recently did some Spring dress shopping - in my closet! I'm just a bit embarrassed by what I found. (The Color Lab Blog)
- As a Marvel fan, this interview with the creator and showrunner for the newest Avengers action series on Disney+, was revealing and very relevant in our current times. (Polygon)
- Reading glasses are a necessity for many of us and the search for colorful and fashionable ones is over. I'm head-over-heels in LOVE with these. (CADDIS)
- A toast to these 10 Black women who are successfully distilling spirits in the male dominated industry. (Thrillist)
- Get 20% OFF my favorite glow-inducing body oil with code 'GLOWROSE' until 3/21/2021! (Gem Luxe Beauty)
Until next time, may your life be filled with COLOR!
FROM OUR PARTNERS
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!