The Holidays seem to come earlier and earlier each year. I know it's not actually possible for that to actually happen but the busier I get, the more pressure I feel to pack as much as possible into a 24 hour day. I've managed to squeeze in a bit of time to knock a few gifts off my shopping list and my last color-themed gift guide was a great help! How far have you gotten on your gift list? Perhaps my latest gift guide can offer you some assistance.
Apricot Brandy and Fig are the colors I've selected colors for the 2nd part of my Color Craze Gift Guide series. They are two of the warmest colors you'll want to wrap yourself in and share with those you love! Not only are they what I call delectable comfort colors, they are season-less classics. Think of them for places in your home that may need a touch of cosiness. They work well together in your wardrobe as well whenever your mood is mellow - at that candlelight date night dinner or lounging in front of the fireplace on a frigid Winter night.
I hope you love the products I recommend! While this blog post was not sponsored, it may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Before we start shopping, I just had to share this great recipe I found while searching for appetizer ideas for an upcoming Holiday party. You'll find some of the ingredients quite apropos for this post: apricots, brandy and figs! I taste tested this dish and it will be one of the standouts on the buffet table for sure! You can find the recipe for quick and easy Brie with Jeweled Fruit Compote here.
Now, let's SHOP in color! Here are my top 9 gifts in Apricot Brandy and Fig:
1. For the Fashionable Hipster - Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack - Amazon
2. For the Eternal Sunshine Seeker - D'BLANC Beach Vida 53mm Square Cat Eye Sunglasses - Nordstrom
3. For the Colorful Kiddies - OLIVER & RAIN Fawn & Fern Kids Gift Set - Nordstrom
4. For the Comfort Seeking Man - Champion Life Men's Stretch Woven Sleep Pants - Champion
5. For the Motorcycle Mama - BB Dakota Teagan Reversible Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket - Nordstrom
6. For the Well-Heeled Lady - ECCO Shape Motion 75 Booties - Nordstrom
7. For the Man Who Hates Dress Shirts - AGAVE Box Canyon Men's T-Shirt
8. For Those Who Love to Snuggle - Vellux Faux Sheared Mink Blanket - Bloomingdales
9. For the Hostess with the Mostest - Divina Fig Spread - Amazon
I'd love to know how you feel about these colors and how your Holiday shopping is progressing. Follow The Color Lab Blog on Facebook or Instagram and leave your comments!
Until next time, live a color-filled life!