A sultry brown hue paired with an ethereal peachy-blush tone makes this color duo a seductive match!
Brown can represent steadfastness and simplicity while light blush colors often signify vigor and freshness. We have paired sweet Glazed Ginger with the delicate and graceful Bellini is a yin and yang combo. perfect for classic styles, moods and even flavors.
One of my favorite flavor pairings is ginger and peach. The pungency of ginger actually contrasts with the full fruitiness of peach but for my palate, they're a match made in food nirvana. I like to use this flavor mix for many recipes, but cocktails are my favorite. I'm currently captivated by this Ginger Peach Bellini from Daily Waffle! You will understand my obsession once you try the recipe below.
image above and recipe below: Daily Waffle
- 2 oz. ginger peach syrup
- 4 oz. prosecco (La Marca is slightly sweet and makes for a nice Bellini)
1. Pour 2 oz. of ginger peach syrup into a champagne flute. Top with prosecco. Yep, that's it.
Energy opposites attract with this Color Craze twosome, and what better way to celebrate a strong coupling than with looks that are sure to WOW! I've curated 2 style boards below. The first look is with pieces that can easily work for an evening out with your partner or a daytime wedding. Go forth and SHOP!
1. Elisabeth Earrings from JulRe Designs
2. OUGES Stand Collar Sleeveless Dress - an unbelievable price!
3. Tom Ford Lip Color in Wild Ginger
4. ALLSAINTS Captain Leather Crossbody Bag
5. Enzo Angiolini Addalyn Strappy Sandal
6. Cirque Colors Nail Polish in Met Steps
7. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Surabaya
The second look below is a more casual outfit perfect for an upscale BBQ or an early evening rooftop cocktail party. Such fabulous finds that are wallet-friendly too!
1. Helen Kaminski Villa Straw Hat
2. Belle Pogue Steampunk Peasant Top
3. Kate Spade New York Kiya Sunglasses
4. Rag & Bone Atlas Belt Bag
5. GemmyJewels Thin Stone Bracelet
6. Marc Fisher LTD Alida Espadrille Platform Wedge
7. TIBI Side Snap Shorts
8. Cirque Color Creme Nail Polish in Coffee Talk
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in Peachy
I'm so inspired by this tasty color pairing for fashion, food and home decor. I'd love to see your favorite ways to use Bellini and Glazed Ginger together or individually by sharing your style with us on Instagram or Facebook.
And be sure to subscribe to our INsider newsletter so you never miss a new, color-filled post from The Color Lab Blog!
Until next time, keep living a color-filled life!
It’s all about the throwback with this craze!
Golden Rod and Bronze Brown brings us back to the groovy 70s, when bold color combos were so fly. The warm Golden Rod pairs so well with the smooth Bronze Brown for a far out combo. Can you dig it?
The Food Charlatan’s brown sugar yellow cake with chocolate frosting is the perfect companion to this smooth craze. It’s sweet, warm and gooey with a rich and decadent finish. I know I will be serving this cake for a rich summer dessert soon. Find the recipe here!
I will be using this craze to create a simple look that hearkens back to simpler times. Here are some of my favorite Golden Rod and Bronze Brown finds:
1. Milumia Women's Lantern Sleeve Pleated Detail Button Down Blouse Shirt
2. Lawliet Linen Summer Womens Kentucky Derby Wide Brim Sun Hat
3. Need Sunglasses? By OPI Polish
4. Lady Backpack Casual Rucksack for Women
5. PRETTYGARDEN Women’s Fashion High Elastic Waist Polka Dot Printed Pleated Midi Vintage Skirts with Pockets
6. Jim Halo Retro Round Mirrored Sunglasses
7. Vince Camuto Fretzia Perforated Boot
8. INC International Concepts ID Card case
I can’t wait to use this color duo to add a throwback kick to my style this summer. Will you be joining me? If you’d like to share your Golden Rod and Bronze Brown-inspired fashion, food or home decor with me, be sure to tag @JulReDesigns on Instagram and use the hashtag #colorfilledlife. Your photo could be featured on our Instagram, Facebook or even in our INsider newsletter!
For even more Golden Rod and Bronze Brown inspiration, find this week's Color Craze combo on our board of curated images on Pinterest.
As always, keep living a color-filled life!
this rich color combo is decadent AND delicious.
images: (top left to right, clockwise) thread, boots, flower art, forest, beach wedding reception
desire more of this deliciousness? view our Color Craze: Chocolate & Cherry board on Pinterest.
as fall approaches, we crave colors that wrap us in luxurious comfort, subtle radiance and sumptuous softness. you can almost see the sweetness. wear these colors when you want lusciousness and delectable. add accents in gold for more glam. perhaps a set of bangles and a pair of statement studs?
images: (top left, clockwise) tibi crewneck sweater, tom ford sunglasses, graciana earrings, bracelets from the bangle bar (available late september), marni shoulder bag, palazzo pants, sam edelman leopard pumps, OPI nail polish