March is the one month that completely owns one whole color in the spectrum and that color is green. Inevitably, when the month rolls in, I start to see everything in magnificent shades of green as it’s a signal in nature that warmer weather is on the way. I love the color so much because it signifies an abundant life in harmony, and supremely good health - all ways that I try to live my life every day. My adoration of the hue extends into my business with our company logo of four ombre green leaves, each representing a part of the foundation of our organization's core values: a passion for color, a love of design, respect for our community and a commitment to service to others.
I hope you love the products I recommend! While this blog post was not sponsored, it may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Shop My Sunglasses: top row, middle row, bottom row
Of course, my obsession with green wouldn't be a real thing if it didn't carry over to my wardrobe. I think it’s an incorrect assumption that this lively color can only be worn by a few. There’s a shade for everyone! It’s such a fun and energizing color for me that when I put it on, it's hard not to smile! And colorful accessories, like the 10 pairs of sunglasses I found are an easy way to wear the color to make a dynamic impact with any outfit. And adding almost any shade of green will take your OOTD to certainly not-at-all-boring levels. Find your perfect pair of green shades below and happy shopping!
1. Haskell Sunglasses in Aloe Crystal - Warby Parker
2. Illesteva Women's Vilma Square Sunglasses - Bloomingdales
3. GloFX Color Therapy Glasses - Amazon
4. Ada Sunglasses in Forest Green - Warby Parker
5. Beale Sunglasses in Rosemary Crystal - Warby Parker
6. BOTTEGA VENETA 53mm Cat Eye Sunglasses - Nordstrom
7. KENZO 147mm Aviator Shield Sunglasses - Nordstrom
8. LifeArt Oversize Polarized Sunglasses - Amazon
9. FEISEDY Classic Women Sunglasses - Amazon
10. OSCAR DE LA RENTA X MORGENTHAL FREDERICS Twist IV Gradient Sunglasses - Nordstrom
Until next time, may you live a life filled with color!
A sultry brown hue paired with an ethereal peachy-blush tone makes this color duo a seductive match!
Brown can represent steadfastness and simplicity while light blush colors often signify vigor and freshness. We have paired sweet Glazed Ginger with the delicate and graceful Bellini is a yin and yang combo. perfect for classic styles, moods and even flavors.
One of my favorite flavor pairings is ginger and peach. The pungency of ginger actually contrasts with the full fruitiness of peach but for my palate, they're a match made in food nirvana. I like to use this flavor mix for many recipes, but cocktails are my favorite. I'm currently captivated by this Ginger Peach Bellini from Daily Waffle! You will understand my obsession once you try the recipe below.
image above and recipe below: Daily Waffle
- 2 oz. ginger peach syrup
- 4 oz. prosecco (La Marca is slightly sweet and makes for a nice Bellini)
1. Pour 2 oz. of ginger peach syrup into a champagne flute. Top with prosecco. Yep, that's it.
Energy opposites attract with this Color Craze twosome, and what better way to celebrate a strong coupling than with looks that are sure to WOW! I've curated 2 style boards below. The first look is with pieces that can easily work for an evening out with your partner or a daytime wedding. Go forth and SHOP!
1. Elisabeth Earrings from JulRe Designs
2. OUGES Stand Collar Sleeveless Dress - an unbelievable price!
3. Tom Ford Lip Color in Wild Ginger
4. ALLSAINTS Captain Leather Crossbody Bag
5. Enzo Angiolini Addalyn Strappy Sandal
6. Cirque Colors Nail Polish in Met Steps
7. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Surabaya
The second look below is a more casual outfit perfect for an upscale BBQ or an early evening rooftop cocktail party. Such fabulous finds that are wallet-friendly too!
1. Helen Kaminski Villa Straw Hat
2. Belle Pogue Steampunk Peasant Top
3. Kate Spade New York Kiya Sunglasses
4. Rag & Bone Atlas Belt Bag
5. GemmyJewels Thin Stone Bracelet
6. Marc Fisher LTD Alida Espadrille Platform Wedge
7. TIBI Side Snap Shorts
8. Cirque Color Creme Nail Polish in Coffee Talk
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in Peachy
I'm so inspired by this tasty color pairing for fashion, food and home decor. I'd love to see your favorite ways to use Bellini and Glazed Ginger together or individually by sharing your style with us on Instagram or Facebook.
And be sure to subscribe to our INsider newsletter so you never miss a new, color-filled post from The Color Lab Blog!
Until next time, keep living a color-filled life!