'Tis the season for anything pumpkin! Spice lattes, jack 'o lanterns and pie all reign supreme during the Fall season and for good reason.
Not only are they one of the most colorful vegetables available, they are rich in vitamins and minerals and full of flavor.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links and I participate in the Amazon Associate program, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
So to honor this lovely time of year, I'm bringing you a cocktail with 5 ingredients that's just right for celebrating all things Autumn.
As always, my recipe for Iced Pumpkin Cider below is non-alcoholic but feel free to add spirits to suit your taste! Watch my how-to video below!
Juliet's Iced Pumpkin Cider
makes 1 cocktail
- 2 oz. Ritual Whiskey Alternative or your favorite whiskey
- 3/4 oz. Monin Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Cinnamon Bun Syrup
- 4 oz. apple cider
- 1 lemon wedge (squeeze and discard)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pc. star anise
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
- Pour mixture into mixing tin and back into serving glass to mix.
- Add garnish with cinnamon stick and star anise.
- Serve and enjoy!