Spring and Summer are those seasons that completely own one whole color in the spectrum and that color is green. Inevitably, when those seasons roll in, I start to see everything in magnificent shades of green as it’s a signal in nature that warmer weather is here. I love the color so much because it signifies an abundant life in harmony, and supremely good health - all ways that I try to live my life every day. My adoration of the hue extends into my business with our company logo of four ombre green leaves, each representing a part of the foundation of our organization's core values: a passion for color, a love of design, respect for our community and a commitment to service to others.
I hope you love the products I recommend! I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Shop My Sunglasses: top row, middle row, bottom row
Of course, my obsession with green wouldn't be a real thing if it didn't carry over to my wardrobe. I think it’s an incorrect assumption that this lively color can only be worn by a few. There’s a shade for everyone! It’s such a fun and energizing color for me that when I put it on, it's hard not to smile! And colorful accessories, like the 10 pairs of sunglasses I found are an easy way to wear the color to make a dynamic impact with any outfit. And adding almost any shade of green will take your OOTD to certainly not-at-all-boring levels. Warby Parker's Virtual Try-On tool is a game changer. You can find your perfect pair of green shades instantly and you can try them before buying with their Home Try-On Program! Find all of my fabulous eyewear finds below and happy shopping!
1. Haskell Sunglasses in Aloe Crystal - Warby Parker
2. Illesteva Women's Vilma Square Sunglasses - Bloomingdales
3. GloFX Color Therapy Glasses - Amazon
4. Ada Sunglasses in Forest Green - Warby Parker
5. Beale Sunglasses in Rosemary Crystal - Warby Parker
6. BOTTEGA VENETA 53mm Cat Eye Sunglasses - Nordstrom (almost sold out!)
7. LELE SADOUGHI Uptown 47mm Cat Eye Sunglasses - Nordstrom
8. LifeArt Oversize Polarized Sunglasses - Amazon
9. FEISEDY Classic Women Sunglasses - Amazon
10. OSCAR DE LA RENTA X MORGENTHAL FREDERICS Twist IV Gradient Sunglasses - Nordstrom (only a few left!)
Until next time, may you live a life filled with color!
The Holidays seem to come earlier and earlier each year. I know it's not actually possible for that to actually happen but the busier I get, the more pressure I feel to pack as much as possible into a 24 hour day. I've managed to squeeze in a bit of time to knock a few gifts off my shopping list and my last color-themed gift guide was a great help! How far have you gotten on your gift list? Perhaps my latest gift guide can offer you some assistance.
Apricot Brandy and Fig are the colors I've selected colors for the 2nd part of my Color Craze Gift Guide series. They are two of the warmest colors you'll want to wrap yourself in and share with those you love! Not only are they what I call delectable comfort colors, they are season-less classics. Think of them for places in your home that may need a touch of cosiness. They work well together in your wardrobe as well whenever your mood is mellow - at that candlelight date night dinner or lounging in front of the fireplace on a frigid Winter night.
I hope you love the products I recommend! While this blog post was not sponsored, it may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Before we start shopping, I just had to share this great recipe I found while searching for appetizer ideas for an upcoming Holiday party. You'll find some of the ingredients quite apropos for this post: apricots, brandy and figs! I taste tested this dish and it will be one of the standouts on the buffet table for sure! You can find the recipe for quick and easy Brie with Jeweled Fruit Compote here.
Now, let's SHOP in color! Here are my top 9 gifts in Apricot Brandy and Fig:
1. For the Fashionable Hipster - Herschel Supply Co. Seventeen Hip Pack - Amazon
2. For the Eternal Sunshine Seeker - D'BLANC Beach Vida 53mm Square Cat Eye Sunglasses - Nordstrom
3. For the Colorful Kiddies - OLIVER & RAIN Fawn & Fern Kids Gift Set - Nordstrom
4. For the Comfort Seeking Man - Champion Life Men's Stretch Woven Sleep Pants - Champion
5. For the Motorcycle Mama - BB Dakota Teagan Reversible Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket - Nordstrom
6. For the Well-Heeled Lady - ECCO Shape Motion 75 Booties - Nordstrom
7. For the Man Who Hates Dress Shirts - AGAVE Box Canyon Men's T-Shirt
8. For Those Who Love to Snuggle - Vellux Faux Sheared Mink Blanket - Bloomingdales
9. For the Hostess with the Mostest - Divina Fig Spread - Amazon
I'd love to know how you feel about these colors and how your Holiday shopping is progressing. Follow The Color Lab Blog on Facebook or Instagram and leave your comments!
Until next time, live a color-filled life!