Color Collective: 10 Links to News & Hues - Vol. 3
Fresh links for helping you to live your most colorfilled life ahead:
- Playing the sleep game can wear you out and there are so many products and potions being pushed at us with guarantees of 8 solid hours of zzzzz's. I'd rather try this more satisfying approach. (mindbodygreen)
- If 'Dry January' is a thing for you, I highly recommend these all natural zero-proof alcohol alternatives. Keep an open mind: No alcohol-free spirit will ever taste exactly like its more spirited counterpart. But these are excellent adaptations. (Amazon)
- There are at least 15 intriguing books on this list of the 55 most anticipated books of 2021 that I have already downloaded or will as soon as they are available. (Oprah Magazine)
- Are you a 'picky kitty' parent? Cats may be the most finicky of all pets. Here are a few things my own fickle fab feline have made his favorites. (The Color Lab Blog)
- This private dining experience from one of my all time favorite restaurant groups is tailor-made for those of us who miss the pleasure of having a culinary treat prepared by a master of their craft. (Blue Hill at Stone Farms)
- Brian Clarke's The Art of Light exhibition at the Museum of Art and Design in NYC is a euphoric display stained glass on steroids.
- I'm a sucker for all things Rose and this creamy tea is everything a floral fragrance lover could dream of. A super soother!
- From the incomparable jazz virtuoso, Wynton Marsalis (with the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra Septet), music for the moment. (jazz.org)
- Not only do these come in great colors, but I do believe they may be the world's softest socks. 30% off until 1/20/21! (Hanes)
CLICK HERE to read the entire Color Collective series.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!