Thinking of redecorating for the New Year or just love home decor? You'll enjoy this list dedicated to colorful living at home!
- Superstar singer/songwriter, Alicia Keys' home in California is a wildly dreamy 'marvel'. (Architectural Digest)
- These water-based interior paints are formulated without the toxic carbon-based solvents. The company was founded by an interior designer that has a unique try-before-you-buy process plus color palettes that are dreamy. (CLARE)
- I believe a stunning, strategically placed floor covering can change the dynamic of a room faster than any other design element. (The Color Lab Blog)
- You may not immediately think of your kitchen as one of the first rooms in your home that needs an uplift but some of these kitchen ideas may have you rethinking color as vibe changer. (Real Homes)
- This glass as fine art gives the everyday flower vase new and luxurious meaning.
- Get ready for Spring lunches and brunches with these tableware accessories that will make your place settings warm, light and airy. (The MET Store)
- This super functional couch comes in more than 10 colors which makes it almost impossible to not find a shade you love. (Macy's)
- It's not lost on me that this talented 9-year old wallpaper designer and I share a first name, albeit spelled a little differently. (House Beautiful)
- Sconces have never been a home decor/design element that I felt particularly moved by until I saw these bejeweled beauties. (Jonathan Adler)
- This is a magical house. (The Melrose Gallery)
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links and I participate in the Amazon Associate program, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!