At the time this post was written, there were 38 days until the end of the Summer season. The CALENDAR end.
I'm always a little annoyed at things that have unwritten rules based on nothingness, like "don't wear white after Labor Day" or "Pumpkin Spice Lattes are Fall drinks". Who says? Who is this invisible authority figure that puts arbitrary timetables on everyday living?
Margaritas have long been associated with warmer times, beach vacations and paper umbrellas. But I'm here to break the cycle of seasonal rule domination by declaring Margaritas a colorful mocktail for all seasons.
My Blue Agave version is a refreshing mix of bitter citrus and spicy with a side of mild sweetness. It's a cocktail for ALL seasons.
Watch my how-to video or follow the complete recipe below for all you need to add my Blue Agave Margarita to your home bar repertoire!
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Juliet's Blue Agave Margarita
makes 1 drink
- 2 oz. tequila or tequila alternative
- 1 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. Monin Blue Curacao Syrup
- 1 oz. Monin Agave Organic Nectar
- lime slices
Garnish: lemon, lime, salt rimmer
Glass Size: 14 oz.
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker in order listed.
- Add ice from serving glass.
- Cap shaker and shake to mix.
- Slide a lime slice around the rim of serving glass.
- Dip serving glass into a salt rimmer.
- Pour ingredients back into serving glass.
- Add garnish, serve and enjoy!
Until next time, let's raise a glass to living a life filled with COLOR!