I've returned to the Colorful Cocktail series with a treat that I’ve created to celebrate these last days of Spring. It's refreshing and slightly exotic - perfect for showers, light lunches or that fresh European soft cheese board you've been meaning to put together. Watch my how-to video or follow the complete recipe below for all you need to add this pretty and super easy drink to your seasonal celebrations!
Juliet's Springtime Sparkler
makes 1 drink
- Chill a 6 oz. champagne flute.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker in the order listed, except sparkling beverage.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled serving glass.
- Top with sparkling beverage.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and a fresh strawberry.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!