So the super home chef/man in my life has another hit meal to share! As is his cooking modus operandi, this dish is colorful, easy to make, healthy and delectable. If you're in need of a delicious lunch or dinner idea and love fish, consider his appetizing recipe below. The secret sauce? Prep time is minimal and the Air Fryer gives the fish a perfect crispness without a batter.
I hope you love the products I recommend! This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Salmon and Fettuccine Fiesta
1 lb salmon filet
1 pack of refrigerated fettuccine pasta (we like this brand)
3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
¼ cup diced onions
¼ cup diced black olives
1 medium green pepper, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil, sliced
¼ cup black olives, diced
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup diced tomatoes
2 bay leaves
Freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt to taste
1 cup fresh chopped spinach (frozen spinach in a bag can be used)
1 tbsp butter or buttery spread
1. Saute garlic, onions and peppers in olive oil.
2. Add sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, basil, oregano and pepper flakes. Stir and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in fresh tomatoes and bay leaves. Cover pan with lid and simmer for about 20-30 minutes to create a sauce.
4. Slice salmon into serving sizes and season with salt and pepper. Take 1 tbsp of the sauce and drizzle over salmon.
5. Place salmon in air fryer at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (for medium doneness). Alternatively, you can pan fry the salmon in a little olive oil.
6. Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain.
7. Steam spinach until tender. Once done, season to taste and toss with butter.
8. Serve by layering each serving with fettuccine first, spinach, salmon, then top with the rest of the sauce. Enjoy!
Until next time, may your life be filled with joy and color!