For me, the color green signifies an abundant life in harmony, and supremely good health - all things that are important for my overall wellbeing. I've carried my adoration of the hue into my business with our company logo in 4 ombre green leaves, each representing a part of the foundation of our organization's core values: a passion for color, a love of design, respect for our community and a commitment to service to others.
Detox Spinach Green Smoothie
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 1 cup young spinach leaves
- 1 lime (or orange, lemon)
- water as needed (I substitute unsweetened green tea)
- Peel bananas and apple, cut into slices and put into a blender. Wash spinach leaves and add to blender. Squeeze juice of 1 lime (can be replaced with orange or lemon) into the blender.
- Add water or green tea as needed.
- Blend until smooth (I use my trusty Vitamix) and serve.
Of course, my obsession with green wouldn't be a real thing if it didn't continue in my closet. I use the vibrancy of the hue to liven neutral looks - tans, beiges and browns never had a better partner. Colorful accessories, like the handbags I found and love above, are a major way to make a dynamic impact with any outfit and adding almost any shade of green will take your OOTD to bright, exciting levels.
SHOP Green Handbags:
6. Ainifeel Top Handle Tote Bag (my favorite!)
Which one is your favorite? Follow our Facebook page and post your thoughts.
Until next time, live a color-filled life!