For me, the color green signifies an abundant life in harmony, and supremely good health - all things that are important for my overall wellbeing. I've carried my adoration of the hue into my business with our company logo in 4 ombre green leaves, each representing a part of the foundation of our organization's core values: a passion for color, a love of design, respect for our community and a commitment to service to others.
I hope you love the products I recommend! While this blog post was not sponsored, it may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to bring you color commentary like this. You can find more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here. Thank you for your continued support!
Detox Spinach Green Smoothie
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 1 cup young spinach leaves
- 1 lime (or orange, lemon)
- water as needed (I substitute unsweetened green tea)
- Peel bananas and apple, cut into slices and put into a blender. Wash spinach leaves and add to blender. Squeeze juice of 1 lime (can be replaced with orange or lemon) into the blender.
- Add water or green tea as needed.
- Blend until smooth (I use my trusty Vitamix) and serve.
Of course, my obsession with green wouldn't be a real thing if it didn't continue in my closet. I use the vibrancy of the hue to liven neutral looks - tans, beiges and browns never had a better partner. Colorful accessories, like the handbags I found and love above, are a major way to make a dynamic impact with any outfit and adding almost any shade of green will take your OOTD to bright, exciting levels.
SHOP Green Handbags:
4. Steven Alan Etta Hobo Bag (no longer available - a similar style here)
6. Ainifeel Top Handle Tote Bag (no longer available but here's a similar one)
Which one is your favorite? Follow our Facebook page and post your thoughts.
Until next time, live a color-filled life!